Millistream is pleased to announce the release of version 1.0.21 of our open source Data Feed API.
- updated mdf_fields.h to the latest version (82 new fields)
- two new MiFID2 messages MDF_M_PRIIP (EPT) and MDF_M_MIFID (EMT)
- performance improvement of numeric field decoding (up to 113% increase)
- automatically deflate the MDF_F_MMT string
As usual this version of MDF is binary compatible with previous versions, so there is no need to recompile client applications, so users (including users of the Java JNI wrapper) can simply upgrade by replacing the libmdf file itself.
MDF 1.0.21 is available for download from the following locations:
- Windows: https://packages.millistream.com/Windows/libmdf-1.0.21.exe
- macOS: https://packages.millistream.com/macOS/libmdf-1.0.21.pkg
- Red Hat / CentOS: https://packages.millistream.com/rpm/
- Debian / Ubuntu: https://packages.millistream.com/apt/
- Source code: https://packages.millistream.com/source/libmdf-1.0.21.tar.gz
- Documentation: ftp://ftp.millistream.com/documents/
Linux users who have added our apt or yum repositories can upgrade by simply issuing:
- Debian/Ubuntu: “
apt-get update && apt-get upgrade“
- Red Hat/CentOS/Amazon Linux AMI: “
Information on how to add these repositories are available at
And as usual, if you have any questions what so ever regarding this release or other things, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.