Millistream is pleased to announce the release of version 1.0.25 of our open source Data Feed API.
- updated mdf_fields.h to the latest version (lot’s of new fields, including new message MDF_M_QUOTEBBO)
- new property MDF_OPT_TIME_DIFFERENCE_NS to get the time difference between the local clock and the clock of the remote server in number of nanoseconds
- new properties that enables the client to limit the encryption ciphers and message digest methods offered by the client to the remote server
- new properties to fetch which encryption cipher and message digest method that are in use by the connection
- added support for the following new encryption ciphers and message digests: ChaCha20, SM4, SHA3-224, SHA3-256, SHA3-512 and SM3.
- on Linux, libmdf now sets TCP_QUICKACK to disable delayed TCP/IP ACK
As usual this version of MDF is binary compatible with previous versions, so there is no need to recompile client applications, so users (including users of the Java JNI wrapper) can simply upgrade by replacing the libmdf file itself.
MDF 1.0.25 is available for download from the following locations:
- Windows: https://packages.millistream.com/Windows/libmdf-1.0.25.exe
- macOS: https://packages.millistream.com/macOS/libmdf-1.0.23.pkg
- Red Hat / CentOS: https://packages.millistream.com/rpm/
- Debian / Ubuntu: https://packages.millistream.com/apt/
- Source code: https://packages.millistream.com/source/libmdf-1.0.25.tar.gz
- Documentation: https://packages.millistream.com/documents/
Linux users who have added our apt or yum repositories can upgrade by simply issuing:
- Debian/Ubuntu: “
apt-get update && apt-get upgrade“
- Red Hat/CentOS/Amazon Linux AMI: “
Information on how to add these repositories are available at
And as usual, if you have any questions what so ever regarding this release or other things, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.