Millistream Database Application (MDA) version 0.9.51 released
The Millistream MDA project team is pleased to announce the release of version 0.9.51 of our open source application for updating SQL servers with data from the Millistream Data Feed.
- Added support for the QuoteEx message.
- Added support for the ComboLegs table.
- Added support for the Performance.DiffEx1D and Performance.DiffEx1Dprc columns.
- Fixed a problem where the pidfile (if configured to use a pidfile) was created after MDA dropped privileges.
- Don’t set Time/Date to NULL in the Performance and Keyratios tables if no time and/or date was sent in the feed.
As previously announced, as of v0.9.33 the database schema is developed independently of the MDA and the latest schema including upgrade scripts is available on our http server under the documents section (MDA_schemas_[version].zip). As of this writing the latest database schema is v121 and is available from https://packages.millistream.com/documents/MDA_schema_121.zip
Do note however that the latest schemas are only needed if you need the new columns/tables, they are not mandatory to operate the MDA!
We consider MDA 0.9.51 to be the best version of MDA available and we recommend that users of older versions upgrade as soon as possible.
MDA 0.9.51 is available for download from the following locations:
- Windows installer: https://packages.millistream.com/Windows/mda-0.9.51.exe
- Red Hat / CentOS: https://packages.millistream.com/rpm/
- Debian / Ubuntu: https://packages.millistream.com/apt/
- Source code: https://packages.millistream.com/source/mda-0.9.51.tar.gz
- Documentation: https://packages.millistream.com/documents/MDA.pdf
Windows users upgrade by running the installer for the new version.
Linux users who have added our apt or yum repositories can upgrade by simply issuing:
- Debian/Ubuntu: “
apt update && apt upgrade“
- Red Hat/CentOS/Amazon Linux AMI: “
Information on how to add these repositories are available athttps://packages.millistream.com/Linux/
And as usual, if you have any questions what so ever regarding this release or other things, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com