The Millistream MDA project team is pleased to announce the release of version 0.9.55 of our open source application for updating SQL servers with data from the Millistream Data Feed.
- Fixed a bug where MDA could erroneously detect a loss of contact with the sql server as a dead-lock which could lead to an infinite rerun of a SELECT statement.
- New functionality where MDA can aggregate trades on a one trade per minute to a new table: aggtrades.
- If orderbooks and mbo are disabled in the config, MDA will now move handling of news from queue #2 to queue #4 leaving queue #2 to handle just trades.
- More detailed errors reported from the odbc module.
- More detailed info on which code generated the error.
As previously announced, as of v0.9.33 the database schema is developed independently of the MDA and the latest schema including upgrade scripts is available on our http server under the documents section (MDA_schemas_[version].zip). As of this writing the latest database schema is v126 and is available from https://packages.millistream.com/documents/MDA_schema_126.zip
Do note however that the latest schemas are only needed if you need the new columns/tables, they are not mandatory to operate the MDA!
We consider MDA 0.9.55 to be the best version of MDA available and we recommend that users of older versions upgrade as soon as possible.
MDA 0.9.55 is available for download from the following locations:
- Windows installer: https://packages.millistream.com/Windows/mda-0.9.55.exe
- Red Hat / CentOS: https://packages.millistream.com/rpm/
- Debian / Ubuntu: https://packages.millistream.com/apt/
- Source code: https://packages.millistream.com/source/mda-0.9.55.tar.gz
- Documentation: https://packages.millistream.com/documents/MDA.pdf
Windows users upgrade by running the installer for the new version.
Linux users who have added our apt or yum repositories can upgrade by simply issuing:
- Debian/Ubuntu: “
apt update && apt upgrade“
- Red Hat/CentOS/Amazon Linux AMI: “
Information on how to add these repositories are available athttps://packages.millistream.com/Linux/
And as usual, if you have any questions what so ever regarding this release or other things, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com